To address the concerns of our customers, employees, and community, we are implementing the following policy beginning immediately:
- We are encouraging employees who do not feel well to stay at home.
- We are encouraging employees to stay hydrated and wash hands regularly
- We are making sure employees understand the symptoms of the coronavirus.
- We are implementing additional cleaning time so that work areas, restrooms, and break areas can be cleaned more frequently
- Visitors are limited to those involved in essential business.
Breyden Products does not intend to shut down during this health emergency. We also do not anticipate our suppliers causing any major delays. Customers can be assured of continued shipments.